Designing beautiful products made from beautiful and honest materials is what we’re all about at atelier an.nur. We’re a fast-growing design atelier that creates premium baby accessories for parents who prefer neutral minimalist tones over the usual pink and baby blue. Our customers typically have an eye for design but are also looking for products with high functionality. We’re very value-driven, and we firmly believe in fairly made products that minimise the impact on people and their surroundings.
As a Digital Marketing intern, you’re going to be working on the different aspects of our online efforts. We’re looking for someone that can help us with the creation of content that resonates with our target audience, the assessment of opportunities for influencer and advertising campaigns, and the optimisation of our online sales funnel. At the same time, terms like influencer marketing, click-through-rate, or return on ad spend may not sound unfamiliar to you. You’ll get the freedom to explore possibilities to do things differently, run measurable tests, and try out how to find room for improvement, while always keeping or customer in mind.
- an aesthetics-minded content creator with a passion for photography and graphic design;
- a word juggler that loves to tell stories in a poetic, but practical way. Fluency in both English and Dutch would be great;
- a brave go-getter who’s not afraid to communicate with influencers, our partners or customers and loves to offer an extra pair of hands when needed;
- able to thrive in a fast-paced environment where your responsibilities may change based on the current project, problem or campaign.
- splendid communication skills and an eye for beautiful things;
- at least basic knowledge of photo editing and graphic design software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch or Figma);
- some experience in setting up, running and analysing online campaigns (preferably on Instagram, Facebook and Google)
- a strong belief in fair and honest business and production practice.
We’ll make sure you get:
- your own spot in our atelier situated in one of the most innovative and fashion-minded working places of Rotterdam;
- flexible time-management and the possibility to work remotely;
- the right nutrients to fuel your day: Coffee and lunch are included
- All the appreciation for your work and lot’s of responsibility