Care & fabrics
- Indulge your an.nur pieces. Here are our recommendations on how to:
- For mats: Please detach the elastic band from the mat. Wash the mat on 40 degrees using mild detergent. Tumble dry at medium heat setting. For ironing it's best to use a pressing cloth on the backside of the fabric for extra protection.
- Etuis are hand wash only. Do no tumble dry. For ironing please use a cool setting.
- Towels are washable up to 60 degrees. Please use mild - non bleaching - detergent if you want to keep the oatmeal colour. Tumble dry for the most perfect crinkles. Use cotton setting for ironing. For a crip finish iron the towels while they're still damp.
- Sheets are washable up to 40 degrees. Please use mild - non bleaching - detergent if you want to maintain its colour. Tumble dry on medium setting. Use cotton setting for ironing. For a crisp finish iron the sheet while it's still damp.
- Blankets are hand wash only. To keep the 100% woolen filling soft and fluffy, dry flat.
How do I fold the mini mat?
- Start with the soft side up, and double fold in length twice - then double fold in width once - wrap it up with the elastic band, and you’re good to go!
How do I fold the midi mat?
- Start with the soft side up, and fold into a third - pockets are now on top - turn around the mat, fold sides towards each other, and double fold - wrap it up with the elastic band and you’re good to go!
If you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're more than happy to help you :-)
What does GOTS certified mean?
- GOTS is recognised as the gold standard for the sustainable processing of clothing and textiles made with organically grown fibres. https://youtu.be/TMmLCPuerQg
- Organic cotton is farmed without the use of pesticides and using water efficiently, maintaining soil health.
What can you tell about Lavalan wool?
- We love this material because of it's beautiful characteristics:
- absorbs and releases moisture vapour up to 36% of it's dry weight, being water repellent at the same time
- regulates body temperature providing cosy warmth under any condition without overheating the wearer
- wool is able to wick away bad odour bacteria - for longer use without unnecessary wash cycles
- lavalan promises:
- based on natural raw materials
- is washable
- is animal friendly and mulesing free
- is made of traceable European wool
- is solely produced in Germany
How can I personalise a product?
- Select your product of choice (f.e. midi towel) and check “personalise towel”. Fill in your name of choice and choose an embroidery colour. Add to cart and you’re ready to go!
- All names are embroidered in lower case letters.
- We have a maximum of 10 letters for the bath capes, classic sheets garlands, mini towel, midi towel and pillow cases.
- We have a maximum of 15 letters for the swaddle.
- Please note that personalised items cannot be returned.
What are the costs of a personalisation?
- Product personalisations have a fixed cost of 8.50 euros as each item is carefully prepared and embroidered which involves great craftsmanship.
- Upon request we also embroider names using Arabic and Chinese characters.
- If you have any further questions, or special requests about personalisations please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
What payment options do you accept?
- We currently accept the following payment methods: Bancontact, Giropay, iDEAL, Mastercard, PayPal, SOFORT, Visa.
Is it possible to send me an invoice?
- Sure, just send an email to email@example.com including your order number, and we'll make sure to send you a digital invoice.
Shipping & delivery
Can I add a personal note to my order?
- Absolutely! Just leave a note in the order form with your personal text, and we will make sure to write this on a card for you and add it to your order. Normally we don't add any invoices to our orders.
Shipping methods & fees
- Depending on your location, we ship our products using DHL, DPD, PostNL or UPS. For customers in the Netherlands and Belgium it's also possible to ship your order directly to a service point.
- Shipping costs are calculated based on the weight & dimensions of the product and the delivery location. Please take note that orders placed from outside the EU (e.g. the United States, Canada or Australia) may take longer to be delivered due to strict customs regulations.
- Once we've shipped your order, you'll receive a notification that includes a tracking link.
- Please find the shipment fees below:
|from 70 euros
|Belgium & Germany
|from 75 - 150 euros
|from 150 euros
|Europe 1 (AT, DK, ES, FR, IT, LUX, SE, UK)
|from 75 - 200 euros
|from 200 euros
|Rest of the world
|please note that different fees may be applied to heavy and large-sized items. these items are also excluded from free shipping.
- At the moment all items are made by order. Please keep in mind an average of 1-2 weeks delivery time.
- As mentioned some of our products are pre-order only. These products are made to order and prepared especially for you, please keep in mind 4-6 weeks delivery time.
- Local pickup (Rotterdam) is possible. Otherwise, all orders will be shipped by Sendcloud. A tracking number will be emailed to you once booked in.
- We strive to deliver the best possible products. If, however, you are unsatisfied with your order (or certain products within an order), then you can return it within 14 days of receiving the order. You must first send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing us of the product(s) you wish to return, the order number of the order and your bank account number. Please also inform us of the reason for the return so that we can continue to improve our merchandise and our service. Our return address is Insulindestraat 68-72 3038 JB Rotterdam.
- Please keep in mind that only unwashed, unworn, or defective merchandise may be returned. All returned items must have the tags attached along with the original sales receipt.
atelier an.nur office
3038 JB Rotterdam